The First Luxury Art Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in the historic center of Rome, just a few steps from Piazza del Popolo, Piazza di Spagna and Via del Corso. Located in a building from 19th century, the hotel was completely renovated and redesigned with tasteful furnishings, refined colors and natural materials.
Since its opening in 2011, the hotel features permanent contemporary exhibition in common areas as well as in the guestrooms. Roman artworks, curated specially by roman artists create a special private gallery that can be “yours” for a few days. And friendly personnel, high comfort and complimentary Wi-Fi let you feel home, far from home.
The hotel invites you to the newly opened Michelin Starred restaurant All’Oro, offering typical Italian cuisine served in modern style. On the panoramic terrace with one of the most amazing views in Rome, you can book romantic dinner in 0°-300° Cold and Grill roof garden.
– Multilingual host service
– In room VIP check in
– Misceliamo Lobby Bar
– Free Wi-Fi
– Restaurant All’Oro (Michelin Star Chef Riccardo Di Giacinto)
– Satellite with full Sky channels range
– Electric vehicles
– Room laptop rental
– Personal shopper (on request)
– Baby-sitting (on request)
– Art consultant
– Cultural manager
– Laundry service
– Nearby: Meeting room, Spa, Fitness center
– Limousine service from/to airport and train station (on request)
– Reserved offsite parking
The hotel has 29 elegant guestrooms, including 6 deluxe rooms and 23 Suites. All suites are spacious, soundproofed and bright, with shades of beige, blue and ivory. Bathroom is designed with luxurious Emperador marble. This combination of light colors and fine materials represents the classic elegance in a modern style.
All rooms are equipped with:
– King-size bed (180 x 200 cm) with upholstered headboard enclosed at the sides by two libraries
– Display LED 42″ hidden by a reflecting glass
– Safety Deposit Box
– Wi-Fi Internet free of charge
– IPod and iPhone dock
– Decorative fireplace
– Emperador marble bathroom and marble Afyon