A 19th century palace designed by the great architect Giuseppe Valadier, who redeveloped the neighbouring Piazza del Popolo, accommodates the Hotel de Russie.
Situated between Piazza di Spagna and Piazza del Popolo, this hotel allies classical architecture with modern design.
This Hotel is a good starting point to visit the Eternal City, and especially for thowing a coin in the Trevi Fontain, for having a walk in the historical part of the city and for exploring Piazza Navona. The center of the city is really easy to reach.
Le Jardin de Russie is a charming restaurant where you will be able to savour the extraordinary and refined dishes of Chef Fulvio Pierangelini.
You are also invited to drink exoctic cocktails and many other drinks in the Stravinskij Bar.
De Russie Spa
Hotel de Russie provides a personal trainer to his guests with a guided running tour in order to discover Rome. And if you prefer having a relaxing stay, you can enjoy the hydropool with Jacuzzi and sauna.
Meetings & Events
Hotel De Russie is particularly talented for meetings & events with:
– 4 meeting rooms, for receptions of up to 90 guests
– The Secret Garden, perfect for gathering, celebrations and private events
Hotel de Russie offers 88 rooms e 34 suites. Some suites have private terraces and many rooms have views over Rome, Piazza del Popolo or the Secret Garden.
– Classic room: 30 square meters
– Executive room: 35 square meters
– Deluxe room: 40 square meters
– Superior Deluxe room: 45 square meters
– Junior Suites: 55 square meters
– Classic Suite: 60 square meters
– Executive Suite: 65 square meters
– Vaselli Suite: 63 square meters
– Popolo Suite: 50 square meters situated on the top floor, this suite has a terrace with beautiful views of Piazza del Popolo.
– Picasso Suite: 80 square meters, located on the top floor of the hotel, you can admire from the large outdoor terrace the Secret Garden and the slopes of the Pincio
– Nijinsky Suite:situated on the top floors of the hotel, is the most luxurious and the most prestigious suite of the city. It has a wonderful 239 square meters outdoor terrace overlooking Rome with a seating area, sofa, chairs and teak tables. Yhe rest of 172 square meters provides a living room and a dining room with a separate kitchen and bar area.