We introduce you the exclusive Relais de Charme Il Sogno di Giulietta (Juliet’s Dream), located in Verona city centre, exactly in the courtyard of Juliet’s House, one of the most famous places in Italy. Here you can find a restful and luxury spot that nestles between reality and fantasy. It is an exclusive place, where you may rest body and soul before continuing your journey in the world. A worthy work of restoration has given the city of sweethearts pure charm of the most famous love story in the world. Opposite Juliet’s balcony, in the courtyard of her house, there is the residence destined to welcome the most romantic couples and to envelope them in a night of dreams.
In the ancient residence, guests can admire this symbol exclusively upon the closing of the gates each evening, while sipping regional wines from the balconies overlooking the courtyard. In this context, the hotel offers you a myriad of services listed below and is looking forward to assist you with your requests, to enrich the time spent at Il Sogno di Giulietta.
– Tickets for operas, concerts and other musical events in Verona’s famous amphitheater, the Arena, the Philharmonic theater and other venues in the province of Verona, to be collected directly at the hotel desk.
– Private car transferts to and from any destination. Airline and train tickets reservations and driving instructions throughout Italy and Europe
– Boat service and water sports on nearby Lake Garda
– Outdoor sports such as canyoning, rock climbing, trekking, ski information
– Restaurant suggestions and reservations
– Personalized winery tours and wine-tasting
– Assisted shopping with personal shoppers
– Massages, aesthetics, coiffeur
– Medical assistance
– Veterinarian service
The refined rooms of the Relais de Charme are situated on two sides of the residence, some have a direct view of Juliet’s balcony, the others look onto elegant Via Cappello, a stylish street in the historical centre of Verona. The courtyard, destination for visitors from all over the world, is closed to the public in the evening thus assuring discretion and privacy. Guests may enter the gate closed to tourists, hence finding themselves immersed in the unique garden once visited by Romeo and can reach their rooms following an exclusive and charming path.All of the rooms are luxuriously decorated with furniture of great prestige and adorned with antique rugs, magnificent drapes and art objects. Breakfast served exclusively in the room renders your welcome unforgettable. A special courtesy set of bath products, Jacuzzis in every bathroom, echnologically advanced touch screens and internet both through the television or wireless service, complete the image of a truly magical stay.
All rooms are equiped with
– Bathroom with jacuzzi and shower
– LCD TV with wireless Internet