The old Masseria is located in the middle of a large estate overlooking the Mediterranean sea, just 1.5 kilometers away. Immersed in the plain of ancient olive trees you can walk through orchards, vineyards, vegetable crops and vegetables. Masseria Torre Coccaro is located in the vicinity of the most beautiful town in Puglia such as Ostuni, Alberobello, Polignano a Mare and Lecce.
You can play a few rounds of golf at Coccaro Golf Club surrounding Torre Maizza or take a relaxing dip in the heated outdoor pool. A poolside Cabana to taste fresh cocktails and tasty snacks. The restaurant “Le Palme” offers a refined a la carte menu with panoramic views sull’aranceto and pool. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. In ancient tower stands the Aveda spa with turkish bath, Jacuzzi and rejuvenating massages. Also available in the hotel’s private beach, restaurant with fresh seafood and sushi, oyster bar and massage pavilions.
Other services include cooking classes, wine and oil tastings, yoga classes, cycling tours. From the nearby port of Monopoli and Savelletri, are available sailboats and motorboats to visit the caves of Polignano a Mare, the Monopoli coastline, or for a swim.
– Romantic walks on horseback along the coast or the countryside Fasano
– Walking along the paths of the garden-botanist to appreciate the smell of the Mediterranean, myrtle and jasmine.
– Relaxing baths in the heated pool among palm trees and vineyards
– Possibility of lunch or snacks with private beach with restaurant attached
– Many pleasant moments of well-being in the beauty center in the ancient tower
– Meeting rooms and plenary hall with all the guarantees of the most sophisticated technologies for meetings between managers
– Highly qualified staff that will respond to every need