A warm atmosphere, greenery and flowers, smiles, calm and romanticism: these are some aspects which characterize Villa Abbazia, a combination of an old noble’s palace and a majestic Venetian villa, set in the heart of the Veneto countryside along the “Strada del Prosecco” (the Prosecco wine road). At the foot of the Venetian Pre-Alps, an ideal area for those who love the greenery of the countryside without having to give up the pleasure of a visit to some of the most romantic cities of the world: Venice and the pearl of the Dolomites, Cortina. Both places are easily being reached by car or train in an hour.
The main building from the XVII century hosts the majority of rooms as well as lobby, breakfast room, coffee bar with local and English products, the boutique where guests can find the furnishing exhibited at the hotel and the reading room where guests can read a book peacefully.
Restaurant ”La Corte” offers a fresh and refined cuisine, served in elegant surrounding inspired by the centuries’ old tradition of the Venetian kitchen. The little thematic rooms and the courtyard invite you to spend a romantic dinner by candle light. Wine and food lovers can taste exquisite specialties: radicchio of Treviso, asparagus of Cimadolmo, mushrooms and peppers, served with very good local wines (e.g. Prosecco).
The hotel offers the following services
– Daily walking excursions (accompanied by an expert local guide on request, brunch/picnic available)
– Golf Club Ca Amata (18 holes) discounted green fees (reduction from 20% to 30%, also at other golf courses)
– Internet (broad band Wi-Fi access)
– Shopping tours to factory outlets of wool, silk and cashmere
– Wine tasting (along the Prosecco Road there are several possibilities to visit and make a wine tasting in a wine cellar)
– Cooking courses (organised for small groups to learn the Veneto cuisine, available on request, specific times of the year)
– Hot tub (hydro-massage mini-pool for 6 persons)
– Meeting room for max 30 persons
– Parking space
– Excursions by car (e.g. Asolo, Vittorio Veneto, Treviso, Conegliano, Castelfranco, Possagno etc.)
– Sports in surroudings (e.g. tennis, swimming pool, horse riding, parachute, fishing)
Villa Abbazia, a patrician residence, has succeeded in combining traditions and comfort, and welcomes its guests in 18 rooms and suites. The Villa, dating from the end of the 18th century, hosts 4 independent suites. During summertime guests will enjoy the sun in the garden, which is equipped with a hot tub Jacuzzi, deck-chairs, and tables, while tasting a home made cake.
All rooms are equipped with
– Satellite TV with DVD player
– Direct telephone
– Safety box
– Air conditioning