Dominated by a minaret, it is surrounded by a large park sloping down to the lake.
The 6 Superior rooms and 8 suites have four-poster beds and elegant period furniture from the nineteenth century. They are also equipped with every comfort, beautiful marble bathrooms with whirlpool tub or shower, Sat-TV, direct dial telephone, minibar, safe, air conditioning.
The exclusive atmosphere of Villa Crespi is complemented by the restaurant, personally run by Family Cannavacciuolo, which offers modern Mediterranean cuisine and the finest of Italian, French and international wines.
Management and staff are committed to reducing the impact of their professional activities on the environment and have been members of Legambiente and Ecoworldhotels since 2009. Villa Crespi is dedicated to protecting not only the environment but also to the conservation of local culture, traditions and history. Furthermore our chef uses only organic products of the finest quality. Staff also promote, advise and encourage the use of transport that will not pollute the atmosphere.
– Beautiful garden with comfortable and relaxing deck chairs
– Breakfast served in guests’ rooms
– Reception with multilingual staff
– Luggage storage
– Telefax service
– Room service
– Wireless tecnology at the Reception
– Alarm call service
– Baby sitting on request
– Free parking
– Credit cards : Amex/Visa/Master Card/Diners
– Information and bookings for car hire and private transfers
– Transfers to/from the international airports
– Tourist information
– Reservations for any restaurant in the area
– Support for floral requests
– Postal services and shipping
– Private multilingual guide (English, French, German, Russian)
– Helicopter service
– Tennis, table tennis, bicycles, motorboat hire, swimming pool at our sister hotels with free transfers to both Hotel Approdo and Hotel Giardinetto
– Minigolf in the immediate vicinity
– Sailboat and windsurfing
Our 4 star luxury hotel offers accommodation in eight suites and six double rooms, with splendid four-poster beds, each one themed with different colours and furniture, but sharing the same warm and welcoming atmosphere in the breathtakingly beautiful setting of Lake Orta, just a short drive from Milan’s conveniently located Malpensa International Airport. The period furniture and soft furnishings, frescoed ceilings, elegant marble bathrooms with whirlpool bathtubs are natural features in all rooms, each of which has its own personality and a regal atmosphere, worthy of the noblemen who have slept here during the course of Villa Crespi’s colourful history
– Satellite TV with over 250 channels including music, sport, children’s entertainment, news, Italian and international films
– Direct dial phones